Our Return Policy in Brief
- Any refund will not be authorised unless discrepancies are reported within 7 days of receipt
- If you change your mind, or the product is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you would be expected to cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that no refund will be made on our Made to Order accessories and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Instructions for returning off the shelf goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail or message us through our live chat service stating your name, address, e-mail address, order number, a specification of which item(s) the return relates to and reason for the return, preferable using our return form.
- Ship the item(s) for return within 7 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Custom charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
Any irregularities and variations in the weave of the fabric i.e. foulards, pocket squares, scarves, ties are in no way to be considered as defects. They are a characteristic of the natural fibre.
Please make sure to read & agree to the return policy before committing to purchase.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org