SUITSURMESUR obtains the measurements of each client in order to produce a fitted garment. SUITSURMESUR will deal with the client’s order in accordance with our obligations under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
USE OF PRODUCTS
Our products have been selected on the basis that they will be used for the personal use and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from commercial use of our products.
- If the client is not satisfied with either the quality or the fit of the ordered garment(s), SUITSURMESUR will, after close inspection of the goods, follow a strict policy of repair or replace. SUITSURMESUR retains ultimate discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the first fitting is defined as the first time the supplier delivers the physical garment for fitting with the client. SUITSURMESUR retains ultimate discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not.
- All our consumer contracts are governed by English law and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. English is the official language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- The statement of our terms and conditions of trade is in accordance with your statutory rights under the legislation above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
“Client” means any person who is purchasing items from the Supplier.
“Supplier” means SUITSURMESUR LTD incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Title in the Goods shall not pass until the price of the products(s) has been paid in full for the Goods. Title in the Goods shall pass when the price of the product(s) has been paid in full for the Goods.
- The supplier warrants that the garments description will correspond with the description logged by the client at the time of purchase.
- The supplier shall ensure that all products supplied to the client are capable of being altered. There will be an additional expense in making alterations to the products specified. [Please see the cancellation and alteration policy below].
- The supplier shall not be liable for any loss or cancellation of order relating to a change in the dimensions of the client after the order was placed.
- The supplier will not be held liable for any costs incurred on the part of the client during the fitting procedure of repair and replace regardless of the outcome of the fitting procedure.
- Client is required to make 70% upfront deposit for one or multiple orders to commence production and serves as a guarantee for the supplier since orders are custom made to individual specification. We are also flexible to three equal instalments payment option during the process of fabrication and the balance prior to release of production ready garments(s).
- To enable the supplier to perform the contractual terms and produce a high quality product, the client must co-operate with the supplier by agreeing to the exact measurement taken during the course of measurement.
- The supplier offers a professional tailoring service, therefore, if the information relating to the requested size of the product proves to be erroneous
If the client changes or wants to cancel or alter the size of the product after placing the order, the following shall occur:
- The supplier will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred in altering the product.
- The client must arrange for receipt or collection and or fitting of the product within a reasonable time. Where a reasonable time is deemed to be within two months of the date of being ready for collection as per the ready for collection system email sent and as recorded on the supplier system. After such time, the supplier reserves the right to destroy or dispose of the product in question. If the client agrees with the supplier to collect the product outside the reasonable time mentioned previously, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss relating to a change in the dimensions of the client after the order was placed. The client agrees to attend a fitting following work being carried out on the fit of the client's order.
- Failure by the supplier to notify the client of an order being 'ready for collection' is not grounds for compensation, the client has an obligation to make reasonable arrangements for collection of their order.
- The client must book a collection and fitting appointment in order for their order to be collected at SUITSURMESUR premises or delivered at a place of their choice ready for fitting. Where an incorrect appointment type has been booked, the supplier does not have an obligation to procure the order for fitting during the erroneous appointment.
- The client is obliged to complete the fitting process under the fit guarantee scheme.
RISK OF LOSS
All purchases made at supplier, are made pursuant to a shipping contract. By purchasing from supplier, the client agrees that the risk of loss for such items passes to themselves upon delivery of the items.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER PLACEMENT, ORDER CHANGES, FIT GUARANTEE AND RETURNS
- Use of this website implies that all the terms and conditions in regards to orders placed, order placement and other issues concerning orders, as outlined here have been accepted and agreed to.
- It is understood that an order, once it has been submitted and subsequently processed, cannot be cancelled upon commencement of the manufacturing process. Where the order consists of multiple garments, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first product; for the avoidance of doubt, subsequent products on a multiple product order cannot be cancelled once the first product has been started. Should it under some circumstances, be agreed by the supplier to cancel an order, cancellation charges of (amount to be determined by the size of order), together with any outstanding charges for costs incurred by the supplier, would be deducted from the submitted payment before a refund is issued.
- Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of placing the order; making a change within 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. The supplier will, where possible, endeavour to make changes. All changes to an order, once the order has been processed and where a change remains possible, will carry a (amount to be determined by garment type) fee per change which is in addition to the difference in any charges associated with that change, be it changes to colours, fabrics, styles, sizes or any other aspect.
- As each order is personally tailored, the supplier is unable to resell an order to a third party other than the client placing the order, and as such the supplier cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on the part of the client. Neither can the supplier accept returns where the client requests a change to an existing order and the supplier cannot fulfill that change. Where there is a dispute between client and supplier over the styling of the order, the record on the supplier's ordering system is taken as the firm and final order.
- All clients who are measured by SUITSURMESUR will receive a fit guarantee and fittings with the completed product for minor (trouser hem, shirt cuffs) tweaks that are required. The fit guarantee entitles alterations to an order up to 2 months after time of collection. Any alterations desired after 2 months from time of collection will carry alterations fees.
- All clients choosing to use their own fabric for their garments made by the supplier are obliged to, on demand and where necessary, procure a second quantity of cloth in the event of a replacement. The supplier retains ultimate discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not and whether the cost of the second quantity of cloth is payable by the supplier or the client. The supplier will not be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of any order placed using cloth not stocked by the supplier.
- In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, SUITSURMESUR will follow our strict repair or replace policy of up to 1 year after completion of an order. We will require you return the product to us, either to our business operation premises or by post for inspection. We are not liable for defects resulting from the client not following our care instructions. Should a client return a garment over one year after completion, SUITSURMESUR will not accept responsibility for a faulty product and will maintain the client has had fair use of the product.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DEADLINES AND DELIVERIES
- It is understood that turnaround and dispatch of the orders placed at the supplier may vary from time to time depending on current order volumes, work schedules, fabric availability or a particular characteristic of the order placed. The supplier will try its best to comply with the standard turnaround time of 6-8 weeks. An expedited manufacture option can be purchased (amount to be determined) offering an estimated 3-4 weeks delivery before product(s) final production.
- While turnaround of an order is indicated as an estimated dispatch date in the “Profile Account” section of the supplier’s website, it is understood that the supplier will try to keep as close to the scheduled estimated dispatch date as possible. Dispatch times may vary according to availability; any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure (including Acts of God, Acts of War or Acts of Terrorism) for which we will not be responsible. The supplier will not be responsible for such delays resulting from situations within the recipient's control, such as recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied. A delay does not include any alterations that are requested by the client.
- The required minimum order for SUITSURMESUR to travel to your door step should be no less than 5 suits order (individual or group) within the European Union and 10 suits order and more either (individual or group) outside of the European Union. This policy applies strictly to one country respectively.
- SUITSURMESUR would in exceptional cases (to be defined by SUITSURMESUR & client) accept online measurements supplied by the client even if our conventional mode of operation is a face to face contact. However, SUITSURMESUR would not be liable for incorrect measurement supplied by the client.
ZERO DISCOUNT POLICY
As part of our commitment to building a long-term relationship with our valuable clients, SUITSURMESUR ensures every client is treated equally with the same level of passion, service and integrity. We hope our clients respect that we would not be offering individual discounts other than the prices for our goods and services.
SUITSURMESUR can change these terms and conditions at any time. For more information please contact us at email@example.com